13 January 2009

Crawling.

I can hardly believe how quickly my baby girl is growing up; I have mixed emotions about it, but mostly I'm excited to watch her growing and learning everyday.

A few weeks ago Jayden began to crawl. Mostly she does the "army crawl," it's her fastest mode; but occasionally she'll do what we call the "inch worm" where she gets up on her knees, pushes herself forward, falls on her face and, well . . . inches along. Everyday she spends a little more time up on her knees, but her primary means of self propulsion is still the army crawl . . . nothing is safe from her now. Watch out world Jayden is on the move! Here's a little video if you want to watch her in action.


2 comments:

Kristin said...

I want to go back to summer, when she was little and we were all warm and swimming. Man, time is going to fast.

kateworthi said...

Hey Linz! Jay is SO stinkin' cute - I can't believe how big she's getting.

BTW, I'm really gonna miss you as a VT comp! You are awesome. We'll still have to hang out - right?!! XO!