11 August 2008

Reasons I haven't posted in a while . . .


You have to understand that this blog is "my time" and so if I don't have any "my time" then there is no blog. Recently I have spent my time doing a couple of other things.
READING this BOOK

My mother-in-law introduced me to the Twilight series and I've loved it. I really enjoyed reading Breaking Dawn, and while it had some slow areas, some CRAZY areas, and was a bit anti-climactic for me I am happy to have read it. Still, I think Twilight was my favorite book of the series-it was magic.

AND WATCHING The Olympics!

I love the Olympics. I feel so patriotic and united with my fellow Americans as I watch, and cheer for the USA athletes competing - I especially enjoy watching swimming, gymnastics, and basketball.

Chances are the Blog is going to be neglected for a little while.

2 comments:

Kristin said...

Did you stay up to watch THE RACE last night? I was to tired, but watched it this morning, simply amazing. The boys are band from swimming today due to bad behavior, but I'm loving having an excuse to have the olympics on, when their in trouble I get to choose the shows.

LINDSAY said...

Yes, Jon and I stayed up until midnight watching the Olympics. We were so excited watching the end of the 4x100 . . . I can't believe we won!!! Jon was yelling, being the mom that I am I was able to control my volume so as not to wake the kids. :) GO USA!!!