13 August 2008

Girls Just Want to Have FUN!

Getting a pedicure is my kind of FUN!

Last night Kristin, Marissa and I had a Girls Night Out (GNO). We went and had pedicures and then stopped at Marble Slab for a little ice cream before heading home. I have to send out a special thank you to Matt and Jeff for watching my little ones since Jon was on call and didn't get home until after I did.

Here I am having a great time! What's not to love about having someone massage your feet and paint your toenails?

Kristin and Marissa were loving it too!

And even though we eventually had to return home we still have these little beauties to remind us of a wonderful night out!

3 comments:

Kristin said...

Loved it, Thanks so much for going with me, it was so much fun.

TuCk N JuLeS said...

Lyndsay! How are you guys? Long time no see . . .

Vanessa, Zac and Noah said...

Hey Jon and Lindsay! So fun to see you guys on here! Your family is beautiful! I was reading through some of your post and saw a mention of Rochester. Was that Rochester NY? My husband and I lived there a year and a half ago. Anyways, just wanted to say hello and comment on yoru sweet family. Way to go with the girls night, aren't those the best!?