13 August 2008

A day at the pool . . .

I finally took some pictures of us at the pool-you'd think I would do it more often since we go almost everyday. Still, I finally took the camera and snapped a few shots of our little group. The Wallace boys who are usually there too are not pictured-they were naughty and lost their pool time. We missed you guys!





This is where the little kids spend most of their time (on the steps) although the venture out frequently, but not far beyond where their feet touch.






Caden (sitting on ledge) is loving the pool-I wish I had a picture of his face he has the most beautiful smile . . . his whole face just lights up; and he smiles a lot when he's in the pool.







Lauren having fun with her friends.











Will he be the next Micheal Phelps??? :) I guess only time will tell.





Sweet Landon doesn't venture far from the steps when mommy's not in the pool . . . good boy Landon.





It's nice to have friends to go to the pool with . . . it makes keeping an eye on the kids a little easier especially when Daddy's working. This particular evening Daddy was home, but had some reading to do . . . poor guy!



After we finished up at the pool I went and took some pictures of Jon studying

- - -





Man he works HARD! :)

1 comment:

Kristin said...

Matt laughed so hard when I told him this story, love that you posted about it.