29 July 2008


JAYDEN
my beautiful little butterfly

I thought she was beautiful before her ears were pierced, but I love how earrings have added a little feminine touch to my little girl- my beautiful little butterfly.



At 2 months old (you have to wait until after their first round of shots) Jayden has her ears pierced. I took her today and she did pretty well. She slept through us marking her ears (a dot to show where the earring would go), but woke up when the first earring was shot (I say “shot” because they use a piercing “gun”) in. She only cried for a moment. It would have been nice if they could have done both ears at the same time, but with her being so small and not able to hold her head still they would only do one ear at a time so as not to mess up the placement of the earring. After the second ear she cried longer, but stopped once I got her out of her carrier.



No comments: