29 July 2008

I wish I could call in sick tomorrow –
I really NEED a vacation!

I am a stay-at-home mom and I love my job, but there are days when I would like to take a vacation. This has been a week of those days -and it’s only Tuesday!

Pictured above starting at the top left and moving clockwise: Jonathan (5), Lauren (4), Landon (2), and Jayden (2 months).

The top 3 reasons I need a break:

1. Landon throwing food. He really enjoyed watching Jonathan and Lauren hide under the table as he flung his milk and cheerios at breakfast, and laughed while mom told him to stop, but was helplessly stuck on the phone (not portable) setting up an appointment for Jayden.


2. Jonathan and Lauren are constantly bickering. A few things they argue about: who was the first one to wake up - whose cereal was poured first – who is finished eating – who gets to use the bathroom first– who gets to open the door - who buckled their seat belt fastest (and don’t get me started on the pushing and shoving to get in the van first) . . . you name it and they’re arguing over who was/ is / or will be first. It’s insane!


3. A fussy Jayden (translated “I’m sleep deprived”).

1 comment:

Kristin said...

I need a vacation today as well, recovering from Disney world is never fun. Matt and his folks are off golfing, and I get to deal with all the crabby kids. Life is great don't ya think.