06 September 2008



Okay, we have less than a month to go here in Jacksonville so we're trying to live it up. This week we went to Kids Kampus and Pump it Up! Both were a lot of fun. Here were some pictures I took at Kids Kampus; I'll get the pictures from Pump It Up up soon.
Landon had just learned to ride a tricycle before we came down here this summer and since we didn't bring bikes to ride here I wasn't sure if he would remember how- but he did a great job.
Here is the little town the kids rode their bikes thru - Jonathan and Landon are racing thru the intersection while Lauren and Jocelyn have pulled over to play in the little houses.
Watch out world Ellie and Landon are behind the wheel!!!
Jonathan has always loved playing in the sand; and today was no exception. He had a great time playing with this "digger.
"
Landon was having fun playing in the sand too - that is until he saw some birds walking around the base of a nearby tree; he quickly jumped up onto the seat and started to cry . . . at first I didn't realize what happened, I thought maybe the sand was hot and had burned his feet, but when I asked him what was wrong he said, "Birds try get me." I guess he still doesn't like birds.
Coming Soon:
Pictures from Pump It Up!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey Lindsay...it's Susan Hackney. I am so glad to have found your blog. I have been thinking about you guys so much and can't believe you have 4 kids...how amazing. I seriously remember when your little Jonathan was the size of Jayden. Your kids are so beautiful and look forward to keeping track of you guys. Hope all is well. Tell Jon HI for me.
Susan

Kristin said...

Andrew just looked over my shoulder, and saw the pictures and asked, "Why can't we be there, why can't we have all that fun?" We all miss you, enjoy your last month.

Allison said...

Lindsay,
Thank you for your post on my blog--I will definitely try some of your suggestions. Of course I remember you and am so glad you found us! How have you guys been? I know Arlon-Glenn would love to have an update on what you are all up to. You have 4 kids, right? Anymore planned? We are expecting #3 and I think this pregnancy is messing with my hormones the most :) Are you on facebook by any chance? Please send us an update when you can and I will keep checking your blog!